These are the PERFECT treat to keep in the freezer and pull out when you want something sweet without the guilt. Every time I make these I wonder why the heck I don’t make them more often. Super simple + more than likely you’ll have the ingredients in your pantry already. #winning
(If you are following along with me in the 100 Workout Challenge, 2 cups = 1/2 Red + 2 tsp)
- 1 heaping TB coconut oil, melted
- 2 tsp peanut butter, melted (a little more if needed)
- 1 scoop/packet Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
1. Mix the melted coconut oil with the Shakeology powder. If it is too thick, add a little more melted coconut oil.
2. Place paper liners in a muffin tin.
3. Cover the bottom of each liner with a thin coat of the chocolate mixture.
4. Place pan in the freezer for 5 minutes.
5. Remove from freezer and spoon a thin layer of melted peanut butter on top of the hardened chocolate.
6. Cover the peanut butter with the remaining chocolate mixture.
7. Place pan in the freezer for 30 minutes.
8. Remove paper liners from peanut butter cups and enjoy!
xoxo, Taylor G