I can’t believe it, Christmas is almost here and gift giving is my love language. I decided to put together some fun gift guides for the holiday season so wether you’re shopping for the man in your life or your bestie I’ve got you covered.
Let’s get started with all things beauty. When I was putting this gift guide together there were some killer deals, so I’ll do my best to keep you up to date as they go on sale for the holidays. Here are some of my personal favorites that I use on a daily basis and can’t go without. They make great stocking stuffers and most of them are under $50.
- Mascara/Eye Liner: The Urban Decay mascara is one of my favorites on this list. I get complemented on my eye lashes ALL THE TIME. While I do have long lashes naturally I am obsessed with how the perversion gives them a fuller, longer, and more bold look. I pair it with the UD 24/7 Eye liner which literally glides on. This holiday gift set is perfection which includes the mascara (travel size), eye liner (full size), eye shadow primer (mini), and setting spray. All of which I would totally recommend.
2. Beauty Case: I’ve been searching for a long time for an organized way to store my make-up that’s convenient at home and for traveling. This is everything I needed and more.
3. Foundation: I have naturally oily, acne prone skin and I’m very picky about foundations. I tried the Lancome foundation and was very impressed with the coverage and wear time, it’s my current go to.
3. Brush: The holy grail of volume. I have seen this thing work some serious magic and can’t wait to get mine. It brushes, blow dries, and tames the hair.
4. Sunless Tanner: Love love love the coverage and color that this sunless tanner gives you. Gives you the perfect tan in one use.
5. Curling Iron: You can never go wrong with a good curling iron. I use mine multiple times a week and it gives perfect curls that hold.
Happy Holiday’s, let the shopping begin!
xoxo, Taylor G.