- Silicone Wedding bands make for great stocking stuffers. My husband is constantly miss placing his so its always nice to have back up and different color options.
- Socks. Hubby fav, I’m almost certain he doesn’t own any other brands than Stance. What I love about this gift is it can be personalized to favorite sports teams, designs, etc that the man in your life is all about.
- Hoodies, seriously though who doesn’t love a good basic hoodie? The J.Crew hoodie can be dressed up or down and is made with a durable fabric that looks nice but comfortable.
- Watch. My husband loves watches but can you really go wrong with a nice watch? This is a staple accessory that every man needs. I’m personally obsessed with the matte black Skagen watch becuase its so versatile to personalities and looks super slick.
- Cologne, this one can definitely be tricky to pick out for someone but I’ve shared Orlandos current one and I think it would make a perfect gift since its not over bearing but still has a great wear time.
- Headphones, if he’s a gym goer or loves music these SkullCandy’s make for an excellent gift thats totally affordable.
- Sunglasses. These Jacques Marie Mage are a pricer gift but sooo worth it for the man in your life that is always put together. These in particular are exclusives which make them even more unique. My husband has a ton of glasses and can tell you all the ends and outs of brands and specs but trust me when I say he will be SHOCKED when he opens up a gift to find these killer shades. I have also linked a few more of my husbands favs with different price ranges.
Hope this gives you ideas on what to get the men in your life or spikes ideas. Please share them below!
xoxo, Taylor G.